Friday, November 20, 2009

regarding Jason Segel.


Jason Segel recently performed a hi-larious new song with The Swell Season (see above). He promises one lucky Swell Season's fan a night of passionate love-making, going so far as to make his phone number the chorus. And what a chorus! So catchy. I need to find an mp3 of it.

I love Jason Segel. Dude was awesome in Freak and Geeks, he put in great supporting roles in SLC Punk and Knocked Up, and he killed it in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and How I Met Your Mother. Part of his charm lies in his musicianship - his "Lady L" from Freaks and Geeks was deliciously uncomfortable, and "Dracula's Lament" was one of the best songs of 2008. I kid you not. He didn't write the below number from How I Met Your Mother, but he did perform it with gusto. Which reminds me, HIMYM needs to drop a soundtrack sometime.

No comments: