Wednesday, December 1, 2010

regarding the return of the revenge of Science Club.

I'm two-thirds of the way through my goals for my failure brigade that I lovingly call Science Club. That's right, I ate more ice cream. No wait, we're opening for The Next Big Thing! I just buried the lede! Our boys in NBT are dropping Tough as Nails, Sweet as Pie this week, the thrilling follow-up to last year's seminal punk rock dance-a-thon Condense the Nonsense, and they were kind/stupid enough to ask us to open the record release show.

Muahahahaha.

Here's the deets:

12/4/2010
6-10:30

The Next Big Thing
Run For It
A Bridge Too Far
Science Club

4638 Umbria Street
Manayunk, Pa.

In true punk fashion, this will be a basement show, so don't be a dick. Also, there's parking available Hermitage Street, so enjoy that.

No comments: