Tuesday, August 18, 2009

regarding other people's Web sites.


-The guitar-slingin' folks over at Jemsite asked me to write a list of my top five guitar tunes. I gave it a whirl. It was an interesting challenge to write, if only because five is such a small number. My apologies to Jawbox, Against Me!, and Nirvana; I wanted to jock you so hard.

-Remember a couple of months ago when I said I had two announcements to make? Well, the one I was really excited about didn't pan out (Sad faces!). The other one was that I was starting a bad movie blog, entitled Saturday Night Crap-o-Rama (I miss The Ergs!). I forgot about it. But I started posting again! So uh... yay?

-Criminally unappreciated post-hardcore band Nakatomi Plaza is starting their farewell tour. No dates in Pennsylvania, which bums me out, but they're giving away their new/final album now through Aug. 30. Check out nakatomiplaza.com to download their swan song, then buy it when physical copies drop Sept. 29. If you're an old school NP fan, check out their blog. Word on the street is that they're bringing back Private Property tunes.

No comments: